Advisory Board Member – For the past 45 years for Ernie Holland, has brought hope to the individuals he served and has been an inspiration to the many employees he has mentored. His unwavering dedication to his profession, the community, and the people he served is demonstrated in all his efforts as listed below.
Ernie Holland- Positions held:
• Clinical Director of Residential Services 11/1998- 1/2006
• GCLC Chief Clinical Director 6/2005- 1/2006
• GCLC CEO 1/2006 – 2017
• WRAP Around Program Supervisor 2017 – Present
• Chief Operations Officer 2017 – Present
• NM Behavioral Health Provider Alliance Board Member
• Former NM Children’s Trust Fund Member
• Community Drug Coalition Board Member
• Prior to his employment with the Guidance Center of Lea County, Mr. Holland was employed with the State of New Mexico CYFD as a Social Worker, Supervisor, County Office Manager, Assistant District Operations Manager, District Operations Manager, Foster Care Recruitment and Retention Manager, and Family Preservation Supervisor.1974 – 1998.